CrabBall CrabBall

Stolen!Stolen!Stolen!

HMMM... I remeber playing that game in high school, which was years and years ago. That's just sad that you tried to steal that game. And don't delete my comment because you steal other people's work!!!!

Lightspeed 2 Lightspeed 2

Good game but...

Really cool game, I had forgotten about some of those tv games. However, there's a glitch after the Cardsharks game where it won't proceed. Otherwise super!

Awesome Shooter Game Awesome Shooter Game

Loved It

Sweet game. Once I figured out how to upgrade it got even better. I guess I should have just read the instructions. Thoroughly enjoyed it, great job.

johnfn responds:

Hehe, your review made me laugh out loud. Yep, those instructions do seem to come in handy sometimes ;)

Tower Bloxx Tower Bloxx

Pretty good

I enjoyed the idea of the game. It was definitely a challenging game. Overall I enjoyed the game, and didn't notice any glitches or anything else that could use improvements.

Ping-Pong Hockey Ping-Pong Hockey

Meh

The game gets tedious real quick. It's nothing different than any other pong type game in the past. One recommendation I have would be to include an in game menu, so that if you want to exit to the main menu or make other adjustments you can do so without having to wait to complete the game.

Panik in Platform Peril Panik in Platform Peril

Enjoyable

It was definitely a good game. I enjoyed the graphics, and the fact that there's some guy running around in a bunny outfit. The oddity of it was thoroughly enjoyed. Mal pretty much covered suggestions for the game though, and I definitely second the idea of giving the main character additional abilities. I like the retro feel of it though, so in that sense I would say that you achieved your goal, it is definitely reminescent of the good ol' Sega and NES games. OVerall great job.

Bubble Struggle 2 Bubble Struggle 2

Love it

I dont' know what else to say but that I love it. It reminds me in a way of playing Dig Dug on SNES. Great job.

The Walls - Part One The Walls - Part One

Quite the curious game

Great game, the flash ran great, and extremely creative. I do have to agree though that the game is way too short. It really piques my curiousity, and it has an eerie touch created by the lighting in the game that make it just excellent. Looking forward to part II.